Safety at Sachse
We are committed to protecting the health, safety and quality of life for our employees and all who visit or enter our facilities. Each Sachse employee plays a vital role in the effort by complying with all applicable federal, state, local and company policies and procedures. This includes policies and procedures required by state and government Occupational Safety and Health Administrations, as well as continuing emergency procedure training and certification. Each one of our Project Managers and Superintendents has at least 30 hours of OSHA training, and 10 hours of MIOSHA as well as CPR/AED and Red Cross First Aid. The cornerstones of our safety program include:
- All accidents are preventable.
- Safety controls are a major part of our work every day.
- Management is responsible for providing the safest possible workplace for employees.
- Each member of our team is responsible for following safe work practices and company rules, in addition to preventing accidents and injuries.
- Our management and supervisors are expected to set an exceptional example of good attitudes and strong commitments to workplace safety.
- Our safety program applies to all employees and persons affected by or associated with this business.
At Sachse Construction, safety is a team effort. Together we can keep each other safe and healthy while performing the work that provides our livelihood.